North America is full of “Sharp Shooter” truck sales people – with their flamboyant “Barnum & Bailey” promise of “Bigger, Brighter, and Better at Bargain prices!!” You truck people in the various export markets of the world have seen and experienced results of the “high sales pitch guys” who will not stop calling until the sale is “closed” and once the truck is out of their yard and paid for, its you who has to do the calling. It’s still a long way between the Midwest of the U.S.A. and Central Africa.
Next big “bone of contention” is that urgently needed part for your “new” truck or a manual to show you how to adjust the clutch or set up a rear axle, not to mention setting the valve clearances on your Cummins or Detroit. We are a technical company with over 40 years in the heavy truck business. We ask you how many truck dealers that you know, can and actually do build trucks, not Many! Every one of our trucks is covered by a workshop manual pertaining to that particular truck, and a parts book with schematic illustrations that will help identify the parts and their correct terminology which is essential for acquiring the correct parts. Once we have the parts they are quickly expedited via Vancouver and air freighted or in the case of very heavy parts, ocean freighted to Durban or Dar-Es-Salaam. UTI are our normal accredited carriers. However we are prepared to use other carriers should our clients wish to do so.
In short we feel that we are the truck company that you should be talking to us for the following reasons:
- Technical Support: that encompasses more than 40 years of selling operating & servicing class 8 trucks – the right truck for your job.
- Parts Support: each used truck we sell is covered by a parts manual specifically compiled for your truck – No “might fit” parts. It is too far to send out the wrong parts so we will airfreight (or ocean freight) the correct parts as originally fitted to your truck.
- Repair & Maintenance Support: As with the parts manual the repair & maintenance manual we supply with your truck is “custom” made using original factory build sheets.
- Prompt Response: we will not keep you waiting for weeks to reply to your enquiry – whatever it might be.
- Our Expertise: there are literally thousands of used truck sellers in North America – we pride ourselves as being among the most knowledgeable – this is no idle boast – even our competitors reluctantly accept this fact – “We know trucks.”
- Roots: our roots are firmly planted in Africa and as such we speak your language.
- Our future: our long term goals are clearly defined – we want to be your choice for the supply of your next used or new truck.